Appear through and also have an idea of the different etiquettes becoming observed and rites becoming completed while in the system of one’s respective blessed go on to maintain from your Haramain hajj and umrah. This details is accessible in nearly any standard textbook on Hajj and Umrah. Our assist to you personally individually may be to stay to just one common textual article content also to use yet another only one for reference.
Begin your “homework” in Ramadhaan normally with the rationale that it provides you with an plenty of option for revision and in addition you’re going to get quite a few blessings for this Ibaadaat preserving concluded inside the holy thirty day period of Ramadhaan.
If you don’t have an understanding of almost everything, possess a inclination to not hold out to inquire any within just your identified out Ulemaa. With the similar time, jot down your problem for approaching reference.
Hajj & Umrah Tutorials
Attend all Hajj classes in your locality. For that duration of these lessons usually do not be shy to talk to any questions, no matter how trivial or petty they may appear for getting. Do not be surprised if even the Ulemaa are unable to answer immediately, as they may defer answering you till the following Majlis. Also, all those present at that Majlis will benefit, just a person particular way or one more, from your queries.
Usually do not hold a private audience with the Aalim after the Majlis simply because your colleagues will not stand to benefit from your private query.
Important Dates to Take Note of
Over the years the following dates have been pursued by the Saudi authorities in issuing visas, last date of entry into Saudi Arabia and last date of travel in the kingdom. Note that these dates are according into the Islamic date prevailing in Saudi Arabia and not necessarily exactly the same as the only one in your country, hence make the necessary adjustments when planning trip(!)
1. Last day for visa application is 25th of Zil Qadh.
2. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia by land is end of Zil Qadh (assume 29th!).
3. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia by air or sea at Jeddah ports using specific highways is 4th of Zil Hajj.
4. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia by sea at other ports is end of Zil Qadh.
5. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Madinah by air is end of Zil Qadh.
6. Last day of holiday vacation by pilgrims from Jeddah to Madinah by car is 26th of Zil Qadh.
7. Last day of holiday by pilgrims from Jeddah to Madinah by air is end of Zil Qadh.
8. Last day of holiday vacation by pilgrims from Madinah to Makkah by car is 5th of Zil Hajj.
9. Last day of vacation by pilgrims from Madinah to Jeddah by air is 6th of Zil Hajj.
10. The validity of visas for those pilgrims who come by air expires between end of Zil Hajj and 10th of Muharram.
New Visa Rules
These have been revised as from 1422 AH (2001) and are set out below as a general reference, as there are slight variations from country to country. Visas will no longer be issued until accommodation and transportation have been paid for in advance as described below.
1. You should make your bookings by means of an appointed journey agent in your locality who is officially representing a Saudi-based holiday vacation agent or affiliated with Saudi Ministry of Hajj journey agency.
2. Your local agent will advise and book for you your flight, transport inside of Saudi Arabia and accommodation arrangements for Makkah and Madinah, the payment of which shall be carried out to him prior for your departure.
3. Your local journey agent will then inform the Saudi embassy inside your facts, proof of payment and itinerary.
4. He will in turn be issued with your visa, (usually inside of two weeks), once the embassy is satisfied with all the documentation provided by you.
5. Your local agent will then furnish you with names, telephone numbers and addresses within your contact persons in Makkah and Madinah.
6. Amongst the documentation required for visa approval are the following:
• Proof of Mahram accompanying unmarried adult female.
• Valid international immunisation certificate. (This schedule varies from country to country).
• Proof of money currently getting taken.
• Proof of your status as a Muslim, especially within just the event you have a “non-Muslim” sounding name. (Usually a letter from your local Muslim society is sufficient).
• Birth certificates of children if accompanying you.
• Marriage certificate for married females.
7. Umrah visas may not be issued a lot more than once in virtually any given Islamic year.
8. When visas are issued to families, all dependants must enter and leave the kingdom together.
Before 2001, you could glance around, (both in Makkah and Madinah), for accommodation on arrival there. This is not the case now as outlined above.
Hotels/apartments/boarding houses of varying categories are identified inside the vicinity of both the Haramain – the nearer on the Haram, the a lot more expensive the establishment. The rates also vary according to supply and demand at certain times on the year, depending on whether the season is low, mid, high or peak.
Inquiries About Prepaid Accommodation
When building bookings, inquire from your journey agent of the many facilities at your choice of hotel/apartment, its rating, proximity on the Haram in terms of walking time, whether the building is situated on an incline or in a hilly area, (especially for Makkah), whether there are any stairs to climb to acquire into the ground floor in the establishment, (again especially for Makkah), whether the individual rooms have an attached bathroom/shower/toilet, a fan, an air-conditioner, a telephone or a bar fridge, whether the front-desk staff speak English/Urdu, whether a cooking facility with utensils is on the market in the room or on a similar floor, whether laundry facility accessible in or near the establishment, whether house-keeping facilities are normal, what type of food is served, how many elevators are there, on which floor will you be housed, how many rooms per floor are there, how many people will share a room, whether men and women will be separate, who will represent the agent throughout Hajj, whether you may be moved to Azizya prior to Hajj, will the rooms be readily accessible all by means of the Days of Hajj, will the rooms be out there after Hajj, etc.